Friday, August 31, 2012

Wedding

Hello!
I bet I'm not the only one super busy with back to school and packing in end of summer activities! 
I haven't been able to get on my blog for a while and I hope to change that                (if my kids allow it)
 

Recently I had the opportunity to be a second photographer at a beautiful wedding in wine country. I love weddings but even more, I love photography. So I was one happy girl! I am posting some of the wedding photos because nothing lifts your spirit like a beautiful wedding :)
























Meet Paul & Bethany, Aka: cutest couple ever!





 Beautiful windows HAND-MADE by the amazing wedding coordinators



















                         Isn't she beautiful?!


































 The staff anticipating the wedding party's arrival










J Warner Events did a phenomenal job with all the beautiful details!! There were TONS more photos of the details but you get the idea of how amazing it was...



                                           And they lived Happily Ever After..

No comments:

Post a Comment