- 3 (3 ounce) packages fruit flavored gelatin mix
- 4 cups white sugar
- 13 cups boiling water
- 2 (46 fluid ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle lemon juice concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar. Stir in boiling water until mixture is dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice concentrate. Divide into 2 containers( I use the LARGE Ziploc bags), and freeze until solid.
- To serve, place gelatin mixture in punch bowl, and chop into pieces. Pour in ginger ale.