Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas gifts

I have been really busy with this new unfamiliar territory of starting a side business. It is stressful when you put so much time, money and pride into making something with your hands...I want everyone to like them and love wearing them and appreciate them the way I do. I have posted a couple new pictures of my watch bracelets. I have met many wonderful people, made some great connections and at the same time, gotten some much needed "me" time. I am often at long events and get to spend time with adults and have a break from being needed at every moment by four little people. There is something so incredibly therapeutic about being creative and working with your hands! I hope with Christmas quickly approaching this will be a gift people will consider giving to the hard-to-buy-for person in their life. Here are some pics.....

No comments:

Post a Comment