Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Watches!!

I have been super busy making watch bracelets.
I am trying to launch my business making these fun, pretty watches and help my family financially. I just love them! I love making them, I love wearing them! I love the versatility!They go with any outfit depending on the bracelet you buy. You can easily change bracelets and keep the same watch face. I for one always got tired of wearing the same watch day in and day out. But I've always loved wearing jewelry. Now I can have both!
My new name is "Time for Style" watches. Do you like it? Let me know what you all think of these..I need feedback! I hope you love them as much as I do!

E-mail me for your custom order or with any questions~aliciamarie@timeforstyle.net
or check out my account on Etsy~ Time for Style

No comments:

Post a Comment